A typical painting costs between $20- $35, however prices vary depending on size, details, etc. Follow the link above for more detailed pricing OR contact me with additional questions.
I accept 2 forms of online payment- I prefer through Venmo: @kristyn-lloyd but I also do PayPal: Kristynlloyd. Click the buttons below for an easy link. I do accept cash or check if I see you often enough in person, but rarely I carry change.
By placing an order the customer agrees to the following:
- Customer agrees to pay the full amount before the product will be shipped to them
- Customer is aware that custom artwork takes time and it could take up to 6 weeks (or more) to fill their order. However, it usually takes about 2 weeks + Shipping time.
- If a digital copy is purchased, customer will not claim work as their own, and will tag SS in posts on social media
- If printing rights are purchased, customer will not sell the prints for their personal gain
- Artist reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason
- If customer chooses to pay through PayPal they will pay the transaction fee (which is 2% of purchase plus $.30)
- Artistic license allows artist to interpret image in their own style, often emitting certain details or changing certain features
- If a re-paint needs to be made on part of customer error, customer will pay an additional $5
- If there are any instances of dishonesty, contention, or other failure to comply with customer agreement; I have the right to refuse service to anyone.
I ship nationwide through the US Post Office. Standard shipping usually takes between 4-11 business days for your package to arrive. I do not purchase the tracking information unless requested by the customer. If there are any concerns I should know about when shipping please let me know. I package paintings in a plastic sleeve, but this cannot guarantee that it will be safe from water damage. I write "do not bend" on the larger packages I send out, but cannot guarantee that they won't arrive bent. Once shipped, I take no responsibility for the condition of the package you receive.